Remodeling your home is great way to add more value to your home. When remodeling your home it can be pretty easy to spend more money than you should. There are many ways to still give your home a great remodel and save money. This Old House magazine has some tips to help you save money on your next remodeling project.
- Increase efficiency, not size
- Bring in natural light without adding windows
- Consider long-term costs, not just short-term gains
- Partner with a contractor
- Don’t overspend on wall prep
- Don’t move the kitchen sink
- Make decisions early
To see the other tips for saving on remodeling, click here.